This wine comes from vines that grow in the village of Verzé selected for their eastern exposure on very stony ground .
The wine is made according to the traditional Burgundian method in oak vats.
- grape variety : Pinot Noir
- age of the vines : 45 years old
- soil : clay and limestone, very stony
- hand harvested with 35 kg picking boxes
- harvested on September 5th, 2019
- 15 days of maceration in wooden vats with natural yeast
- malolactic fermentation
- bottled on December 4 th, 2020
this wine can accompany meat cooked in sauce and matured cheeses.
- Certified organic wine
Its orange-reddish colour reveals very delicate aromas of red fruit and cherry . A very clear taste at first will turn into very silky tannins.