The vines are planted in the little village of Igé (Southern Burgundy France).
- grape variety : Aligoté
- age of the vines : one is 33 years old and the other 70 years old
- soil : clay and limestone
- manual harvest with 35 kg picking boxes
- harvested on September 8, 2018
- alcoholic fementation for 9 months with controlled temperature and with natural yeast
- malolactic fermentation
- bottled on July 18, 2019
- this wine is delicious with seafood, grilled fish, light matured cheese,excellent with a fresh « tome »
- Certified organic wine by ecocert
This wine is a marvellous exemple of the Aligoté grape variety.
The nose reveals aromas of pear and citrus fruit. The mouth is strong with a pleasant liveliness which is well balanced with a nice roundness and elegant lemon aromas.