Made from old Gamay, selected in Mâconnais country in second year of conversion to organic agriculture.
The wine-making process is carbonic maceration .
- grape variety : Gamay
- age of the vines :45 years old
- soil : clay & limestone
- manual harvest with 35 kg picking boxes
- harvest on September 4th 2017
- maceration for a week whith controlled temperature
- malolactic fermentation
- bottled on November 15th 2019
- this wine can be enjoyed with cold meat and grilled meat. This is perfect with beef carpaccio and ideal with « black forest cake »
- Certified by Ecocert in second year conversion.
This mauve colored wine develops strong aromas of blackberry, strawberry and wild raspberry. On the palate, after a smooth beginning, fruity aromas reappear accompanied by blended tannins.