Made from old Chardonnay, selected in Mâconnais country in second year of conversion to organic agriculture.
- grape variety : Chardonnay
- age of the vines : 45 years old
- soil : clay & limestone
- manual harvest with 35 kg picking boxes
- harvested on August 26 th 2020
- alcoholic fementation for 9 months with controlled temperature with natural yeast
- malolactic fermentation
- bottled on July 22 2021
- easy-drinking wine.
Delicate smell with aromas of fruit. There is a very nice acidity on the palate, perfect for aperitif.