Made from old Chardonnay, selected in Mâconnais country in second year of conversion to organic agriculture.
- grape variety : Chardonnay
- age of the vines : 45 years old
- soil : clay & limestone
- manual harvest with 35 kg picking boxes
- harvested on September 8th 2019
- alcoholic fementation for 9 months with controlled temperature with natural yeast
- malolactic fermentation
- bottled on July 22 2019
- easy-drinking wine.
Delicate smell with aromas of fruit. There is a very nice acidity on the palate, perfect for aperitif.