This wine comes from vines that grow in the village of Igé selected for their eastern exposure.
- grape variety : Chardonnay
- age of the vines : 40 years old
- soil : clay & limestone
- manual harvest with 35 kg picking boxes
- harvested September 3th 2021
- alcoholic fementation for 9 months with controlled temperature and natural yeast
- malolactic fermentation
- bottled on July 21 th 2022
- very nice for aperitif, with a nice goats cheese from the Mâconnais area.
- Certified organic wine and biodynamic
Delicate nose with hints of lemon and exotic fruit. On the palate it is deep and powerful, a real gastronomic wine.