This wine comes from vines that grow in the village of Verzé selected for their eastern exposure.
- grape variety : Chardonnay
- age of the vines : 46 years old
- soil : clay and limestone
- manual harvest with 35 kg picking boxes
- harvested from 7 to 15 September 2019
- alcoholic fementation for 9 months with controlled temperature and with natural yeast
- malolactic fermentation
- bottled on July 7th, 2020
- this fresh fruity wine is delicious for aperitif. It is wonderful with salmon tartar, pork joint with pineapple or why not try serving it with matured goat’s cheese.
- Certified organic wine
Delicate nose with notes of fruit and white flowers. A start on the palate that is straightforward and tense and is then taken over by a pleasant roundness with hints of white pears. The very mineral finish is very typical of the limestone terroirs of the Mâconnais area. It is a very pure and expressive wine