This wine comes from three plots of very old vineyards in the little village of Verzé (Southern Burgundy France).
- grape variety : Chardonnay
- age of the vines : 80 years old
- soil : clay & limestone
- manual harvest with 35 kg picking boxes
- harvested on September 7th, 2018
- alcoholic fementation for 11 months with controlled temperature with natural yeast
- malolactic fermentation
- bottled on July 18th 2019
- this wine can be enjoyed with white meat and fish cooked in sauce, chicken with morels or « saumonette » in a creamy sauce. You can also try it with a Beaufort cheese.
- Certified organic wine
A delicate and complex nose reveals notes of peach, pear and acacia flowers. The mouth is very well balanced between acidity and roundness. It is a wine with a very good ageing capacity. A great wine.