Made from old Chardonnay grape-variety, selected in the village of Vergisson, climat “Sur la Roche”.
- grape variety : Chardonnay
- age of the vines : 75 years old
- soil : clay & limestone
- manual harvest with 35 kg picking boxes
- harvested on August 30th 2017
- alcoholic fementation for 9 months.
- malolactic fermentation
- bottled on August 3th 2018
Delicate nose with aromas of lemon and a very nice acidity. This wine is very long on the palate, very well balanced between acidity and roundness. It is a great wine of the Mâconnais area. You can drink it with fish and seafood.